Simon K.Y. LEE Foundation Children’s Fund sponsors this Project.
Goals of this Project
- To support the post-natal women by Nutrition Education activities to prevent the malnutrition situation of the babies.
- To provide the mental health support to the post-natal women to increase their confidence of feeding the babies well.
- To facilitate the community support to the under-resourced families with new born and toddlers
- To enhance the public’s awareness of the malnutrition issues of babies of under-resourced families.
Service TargetsFamilies with new born and toddlers age between 0 to 2 years old and their mothers of under-resourced families
- One to One Consultation on Babies’ nutrition Assessment of the babies’ nutrition situation will be provided with suggestions of how to improve the health situation of them
- Workshops on Babies’ Nutrition It targets on post-natal women to help them to increase the knowledge on babies’ nutrition and diet, enhance their skills to set up healthy diet of the babies.
- Mental Health Awareness Workshop for Post-natal Women Focus on the teaching of anxiety management skill and stress management skill to enhance the post-natal women’s mental health situation and resilience abilities. The workshops also equip the participants’ to skills take care of the babies with confidence.
- Home care Home visits to post-natal women are provided by trained volunteer to support their mental health situation and nutrition situation of the babies